Apple TV - Mac - Windows - Android - iOS - Windows Phone - Xbox 360
RC-AirSim: R/C Model Airplane Flight Simulator
Get RC-AirSim for your iPhone / iPad / Android Phone or Tablet / Xbox 360 / PC / Mac / Windows Phone:
Also works on Fire TV!
For Window 8 and Windows 10 Computers
Get RC-AirSim for Windows from itch.io!
RC-AirSim is now on Amazon Underground (Actually Free / Android) and Apple TV. Learn to fly r/c model airplanes with this advanced realistic flight simulator!
This is the Fokker D.VII from RC-AirSim with a Lozenge paint scheme. The view is changed while flying: 1. r/c view 2. following view 3. onboard cam view Just tap the camera icon in the upper left corner to change the view while flying.
RC-AirSim, the r/c model airplane flight simulator, will soon be available on Android. This is the Back 40 Trainer doing some low, full throttle passes. No crashes this time! The Back 40 Trainer is a high wing, 4 channel control trainer with plenty of dihedral to help beginners keep the wings level.
This is the F-15 Regal Eagle jet taking off, turning around, and making a spectacular crash! RC-AirSim is now available on Android!
RC-AirSim is now on Android!! This is RC-AirSim running on a Kindle Fire HD tablet!
More flying (and plane crashes) on the iPhone with RC-AirSim. Shows the Back 40 Trainer and the in-app purchase F-15 Regal Eagle. Get flying quickly with the fast loading time. RC-AirSim, the r/c model airplane flight sim, IS NOW AVAILABLE on the iPhone!
Learn to fly r/c model airplanes with this advanced realistic flight simulator!
· 9 model airplanes to fly including: F-15 Fighter Jet, WWI Biplane, Glider, Electric Parkflyer, Aerobatic Planes, and a Trainer. · Realistic r/c model airplane flight aerodynamics based on NASA flight simulation technology. · Awesome crashes! Planes break apart in a realistic physics-based manner. · Accurate landings and ground handling. · 3 view options - R/C, Following (Chase cam), and Onboard camera (FPV). · 4 channel controls - aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle. · Optional on-screen Transmitter Sticks HUD. · 3 control modes: Mode 2, Mode 1, and 3 Channel. · Field objects to avoid and fly behind. · Doppler-correct sound.
RC-AirSim is a favorite of radio-controlled model airplane pilots worldwide because it excels where it matters most: realistic flight dynamics and aerodynamics!
RC-AirSim r/c model airplanes:
· F-15 Regal Eagle Large gas powered ducted fan military jet. 4 Channel control.
· WWI Flying Ace Electric scale biplane based on the historic World War I Fokker D.VII. Moving control surfaces and spinning prop. Comes with two paint schemes: Red/White or Blue/Green Lozenge. 4 Channel control.
· Back 40 Trainer Classic 4 channel high-wing trainer with plenty of dihedral for beginners. Powered by a .40 size gas engine.
· Slowmowatt Electric park flyer. Flies very slow so there is plenty of time to react. Easiest to fly! Perfect for beginners using the 3 Channel control scheme. 4 channel control available.
· Double Helix Low wing electric sport plane. A great choice for beginning aerobatics. 4 Channel control.
· Madster EDF Small sport scale electric ducted fan military jet. 4 Channel control.
· Super Dee Large high wing tail-dragger aerobatic sport plane. Gas powered. Great for low inverted passes! 4 Channel control.
· Emerald Glider Classic 2-meter wingspan glider. 4 Channels - use the 'throttle' channel to adjust your drag. For rudder/elevator controls only (no ailerons), fly using 3 Channel control scheme.
Tired of "simulators" that feel unrealistic and fly like an arcade game? Try RC-AirSim! Experienced R/C pilots say that RC-AirSim feels and flies like an actual r/c model airplane! R/C pilots, don't let your skills get rusty when you are away from the flying field: practice with RC-AirSim. New to the hobby of r/c model airplanes? Learn on RC-AirSim first and make the maiden flight of your first r/c plane a successful one.
Please Note: RC-AirSim is a realistic r/c model airplane flight simulator, NOT an arcade game. And like a real model airplane, it will take some practice to master the basics. Luckily, in RC-AirSim, plane crashes are free (and fun)!